Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer of Fun

I'd be shocked if any of you were still following this thing... as I've said before, I am possibly the world's WORST blogger. Its too much like journaling, and I've always hated that. So, I apologize for being M.I.A... I've been a little busy.

Since you've caught up with me last, I've proposed and defended my dissertation, which sounds so simple when I put it like that. But I proposed my study in November, got university approval in December, did interviews in February, wrote the last two chapters in March, and defended May 4. So, I'm officially a PhD. Exciting stuff.

What that means to you (hopefully) is more blogging! I have deemed this the summer of fun. So come along with me as I set out to have as much fun as I possibly can... we'll see what random adventures arise. I, for one, can't wait.

Here's what I'm doing right this second to start it off:

2 comments:

Abercornucopia said...

You think holding a defenseless puppy hostage is fun? I would think that getting a PhD would be more along the lines of take no prisoners. Odd.

Drew and Bitar said...

Who's puppy is that?