Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Classics...

I've been into an old movie kick recently, probably because I've been sick for over a week and therefore unable to flee when my mom has control of the tv remote. My choices when it's her turn: catholic tv or TCM. It hasn't really been that bad though, and it's reminded me of so many great movies and actors that I'm not familiar with. 

So I have a question for any of you that happen to be reading: what are some of your favorite classics? Movies, actors, directors, whatever... let me have it! 

2 comments:

Sophie & Stanley said...

Pillow Talk with Rock Hudson and Dorris Day
Magnificent Obsession
That's Entertainment
White Christmas
Casablanca
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Michael said...

I have been watching a lot of AMC & TCM lately. The first three on my list are Robert Redford movies for some reason...
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
The Sting
The Great Gatsby
The Pink Panther movies...not the new ones!
King Solomon's Mines
The African Queen
Cary Grant movies