Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tomorrow...

Is my first physical therapy appointment! I'm a little nervous... Before the neurosurgeon, everyone that got their hands on my back made it worse. I tried to find someone who is experienced with disc problems, but it seems that I have a disc problem on crack or something! It just seems like I've been so different from anyone else any of these people have seen before. Probably because of all of the structural abnormalities (scoliosis, spina bifida, weak muscles, etc.). Still, its frustrating to be the freak that no one can help. I only have to have 2 appointments with the PT (thank God!) so we'll see if he has any nifty exercises that can help my recovery. Overall the back has been *pretty* good lately, although its kind of hit or miss. I've had weeks that have been pretty painful, and even a few times where I wondered if I injured the disc again. But, its been good lately, so I think everything is still okay :) 

Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer that things go well tomorrow! If they do, I may even be able to get insurance again in a few months! Woo! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We will pray for you. Hopefully it goes well and they don't make it worse like the chiro did!